
Guess who came to town this week?
My cousin James from way down south...

He brought my Aunt Katie too.

We played and played on the merry go round
and I held on very tight to Aunt Katie.

I also got to hang out with Grandad at this park too!
What a good time this is!!!

Plus I got to slide down a slide all by myself
with Memaw's help.

I sure do love family fun days!
4 comments:
That slide sure looks like fun :)
We had a great time visiting and we're so glad that we were able to make it out. You all are welcome to come out this way whenever you can! Lots of love- Katie
I sure miss those two most handsome nephews in the whole world!! The entire weekend was a great party and I loved every minute of it! Miss and love y'all so very much!!
mammaw & grandad sure had a good time in the park playing with our grandbabies and are looking forward to doing it again soon. gotta find some play stuff for our yard, too! love yall, mammaw
Post a Comment