We were all very excited to go to the State Fair last weekend!
But Mom and Booboo weren't even taking it seriously at all.They were busy taking pictures while I was
perusing the information booklet to find the animals!
Found 'em!!
WOW, DAD!LOOK AT THIS BIG PIG!!
After we looked at all the animals,we went outside and rested by the fountain.
Group photo!
Booboo wanted to explore where the fountainwas misting all over the place from the wind...
And I though she had a very good idea so I joined her.
After that we went to Midway andI got to strike a batter out!
NO BATTER NO BATTER!
Booboo was kind of sad because she didn't strike anybody out.
But then Dad won her this blue dogand she was very happy!
We sure did enjoy our day at the fair!!!
Time to relax on the couch andwatch a couple cartoons before bed!
2 comments:
I had a great time at the fair with you guys! I cant wait til our next adventure.
Love you,
Dad
WOW! WHAT A FUN DAY! HOW DO YOU AND DAD DECIDE WHAT TO DO FIRST! SO MANY ADVENTURES AND MORE TO COME. AND SAY, WHAT ABOUT THAT PIG??!! LOOKS LIKE BACON TO MAMMAW! LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!
Post a Comment