Sometimes I like to have some animal friends
hangout in my bed at night when I go to sleep.
I have a bear blanket that I always sleep with
and my tiger blanket and puppies too.
But on this night, I decided to go visit my friends in their bed
and have a slumber party at their crib....




3 comments:
oh, my sweet little precious grandbaby...looks like the bears and the sandman (as aunt debbie said) finally won this one. but it sure looks like you tried very hard to stay awake. how very special for you to be able to explore and dream where you want to. i love you so very much! and you can sleep and dream at mammaw and grandad's any time!
These pics are awesome. I was cracking up :) Very cute!! Love you guys.
i cant believe he fell asleep like that! That is too cute Dana!!
Post a Comment