Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Keeping Mom and Dad Busy

Whenever someone asks what I've been doing all summer,
I always have the same answer:
Keeping Mom and Dad busy!


I've discovered tennis and I LOVE it!


Dad and I play in the backyard on sunny days.


I'm pretty sure I'll be joining the pro circuit by next year.


I'm so good at this that
I'm sure I'll have some endorsement deals pretty soon too.


I also like baseball - even though I have to use my tennis balls when I'm pitching.


And of course I hang out with my cousins....
McKena and I love having popsicles outside!!


Dad and I found this cool playground that's right by my house.


This slide is fantastic!!


Can I just tell you how much fun this is???


Seriously.... It's a BLAST!


Gus and I love getting together for debates.


He always has to add one more thing to his side of the debate....


But in the end,
I think we both see each other's side.


Did I mention that I love to swim??


And even Booboo does too,
only she gets in a lot of trouble for going up the ladder by herself.

So my summer is pretty rockin' so far!
And just think, it's not even done yet!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aunt Debbie is very proud that you are working hard at playing tennis!!

Mammaw said...

KEEP THAT SUMMER ROCKIN' AS LONG AS YOU CAN, ROWDY MAN! WHAT A GGGGGRRRRRREEEEEAAAAATTTTT SUMMER TIME YOU ARE HAVING!!! AND I KNEW AUNT DEB WOULD BE VERY PROUD OF YOU WITH YOUR TENNIS!! LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!