Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I Have Lots of Talents

Everybody knows that one day I'll be a star running back....


But until draft day,
I've still got lots of other talents to share!
I love helping Booboo color.


We're both really good at it.


We're teaching Memaw how to color outside the lines.


I'm also an avid photographer!
Just look at this picture I took of Mom and Booboo!


I'm working on my game commentator skills too.
TOUCHDOWN KENTUCKY!


Did you know that I can also draw with my toes?


Look, Ma!
No hands!!


Mom and Dad are helping me improve my stand up comedian act...
They always give me a lot of new material.


Yep, I sure do have lots of talent!
And being a very cute me is my best one!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU! Maybe I will try to write with my toes in my next meeting?

Dad

Mammaw said...

rowdy man, you are a true renaissance man!! you can do it all! photos, football, basketball, artistry!! and your toes are talented too!!!!!!!!!!!! keep working with mammaw and i'll learn! love you so much!