Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The Zoo With Booboo, Zanna and Gus Too

Can you guess why Booboo was giving such a big cheese??


We were on our way to the zoo
and even Clifford the Big Red Dog was there!


But Booboo likes Clifford better when he's just on PBS Kids.


So after Clifford,
we went to see the lemurs.
They like me.


And did you know that even
Cousin Gus met us at the zoo??
He helped me tame some buffalo we ran into.


And Cousin Zanna was there too!
She and Booboo looked very pretty
and very relaxed.


Here we are taming a wild rhino!


Booboo is always on the lookout for adventure.


I love this new Spongebob ride!
I can't wait to try it!


We also got to see Scotty and his mom do
some tricks for us!


Say CHEESE!



Mom and Booboo found some nice shade for a photo op.


Cousin Gus and I ruled these gorillas!


It's very misty in the Gorilla Forest!
I love riding through the mist a lot!


Here's one of Booboo's monkey friends.


I like monkeys too!


Booboo and I were so good at the zoo,
that we got to go to McDonalds and
get a happy meal and happy toys!!


We sure do love happy meals!

What a great adventure at the zoo
with my cousins, Booboo and Clifford too!

No comments: