Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Mom and Dad Take Me Out to the Ball Game

On Sunday, we all went downtown to
Louisville Slugger Field to see the Bats play!


And even Mom and Booboo came too!


When we got there, I was very excited to see
all those baseball players on the field.



Booboo was having a great time in the stands
with her animal crackers...


But Dad taught me that baseball games are about
nachos, popcorn and big pretzels!!


I brought my glove to catch any foul balls.


The Bats have the lead!!!


Mom made a joke about how when you go to a ballgame it's
time to strap on the feedbag....
But I think she had a good idea!


I'm loving this game!


Yep, my first baseball game was awesome!
Can't wait for the next one!

2 comments:

Mammaw said...

and that popcorn sure must have been good too!! hope next time you and dad can catch a ball like the guy did on the news today. play ball! love you so much!

Mammaw said...

booboo, everytime i see the picture that is on your home page, i think , yeah, she's gonna be a raider fan.....LET'S PLAY SOME BALL HERE! oh, yeah! love you so very much! play ball!