Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A Cookout and Cornhole

We all went for a big family cookout at my Great-Aunt Bonnie's house
a little while ago.


Even "Hollywood Booboo" was there!


It was my very first time to play this game
called "cornhole."
I was very good.


Then it was time to fill up the pool
and take a dip with all my cousins!


I think Booboo liked the food
better than the pool....


But Cousin Gus and I loved splashing all around!


We were having a blast!!!


And I even got to squirt the hose all over.


Did I mention that Booboo enjoyed the food?


After we splashed for a while,
it was time for more cornhole!
I was even better than Mom!



Booboo and this big puppy dog
made friends and she was having fun petting his soft fur!


She sure did like that puppy dog!


And I sure did like hanging out with Gus and McKena
and Hailee.
What a very fun party!
I'll sure be looking forward to the next one!

No comments: