I got an invitation from my Cousin Gusto find my party hat and help celebrate his birthday!
And so I did!
I wanted to put one on Cousin Cameron butAunt E said he'd wait to wait for next year to wear one.
Okay, Gus!I'm ready!
Cousin McKena also liked wearing her party hat!
Gus had lots of help opening his presentsfrom McKena and me!
And did you know that even in all the commotion,Cousin Cameron wanted to sleep!
And even though it wasn't MY birthday,I still found plenty of toys that I thought
should be opened right away.
Then it was time to sing "Happy Birthday"and blow out the candle.
I helped!
My new friend, Morgan and I shared a seatwhile we gobbled up the goodies.
I think she liked me a little!
After we all had partied very hard,it was time to go back to our house.
Happy Birthday Gus!
Thanks for the fun party!!!
1 comment:
You are the best cuz. Thanks for all the fun. Love Ya :)
Post a Comment