Thursday, February 5, 2009

Baby Sis Has a Birthday

Did you know that a big ice storm came to my house
and made all the electricity stop working for a whole week!
But, that's okay because I got to spend
a whole lot of time with Cousin McKena!


We took a lot of baths together.


And she had some of the most fun bath toys I've ever seen!


Cheers to fun bathtimes!


And did you also know that my baby sis is
getting so much bigger!
We had a whole one year birthday party for
Booboo at Grandma Joyce's.
There was lots of good food....


And I helped Booboo open her presents.


There were lots of people there.



Cousin Gus loved Booboo's party beads!


And my friend Isabelle also had a great time!


McKena and I loved playing with all the balloons.


But we especially loved eating cake and ice cream!


This birthday fun is serious business!
Happy birthday, baby sis!
I love you so much!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was fun to spend some time with you and the kids!!