Friday, February 13, 2009

What Happens When Dad's at Work

Everybody knows that Dad is my bestest bud.
Sometimes it's very hard to wait for him
to come home from work so Mom and I
come up with a lot of games to make the time pass.


Everyone knows how I love running around
with stuff over my head
even though I can't see a thing....


So Mom decided to make it a lot safer
by putting a hole in this pillow case so I could see.
Is there supposed to be a hole for my arm though?...


Haha!
Gotcha!


And Mom even made one for Booboo,
but I decided I liked Booboo's better and
wanted to wear that one.
My mom and I are pretty goofy.


And of course I give Cousin Cameron lots of
baby love during the day.


Booboo has a hard time waiting for Dad sometimes too.
She spends a lot of time pretending she's a downhill skier...


That was a perfect takeoff!
Go for the gold sis!


Yep, Booboo can be pretty goofy too.


And right before Dad comes home,
we all clean up and get ready to give him lots of love!

No comments: