Thursday, August 14, 2008

Training for Team USA

I love watching the Olympics and
am excited to be part of Baby Team USA!!
My first gold for Baby Team USA was for the upside-down-one-footed-peekabee-on-Dad's-back.


Then I got another gold in the
upside-down-tip-toed-peekabee!
It was very fun to have Booboo cheering me on!


She only got the silver in upside-down-peekabees
because she didn't go all the way upside-down like I do
and because Dad had to help her.
But I'm sure next time, she'll get the gold too!


Next it was time for the balance beam!


And I got a perfect 10 while balancing on Dad!


My backward dismount secured the gold!


And then of course,
Mom says I always win the gold for being goofy!!


But, now it's time to grab my shades
and carb up for beach volleyball.


I'll catch you dudes later!
Time to win another gold for Baby Team USA
and to check my voicemail for an invitation
to join the big Team USA in 2012!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sure are getting big. Cool shades! Love Ya :)

Anonymous said...

MY GOODNESS BOOGALOO! YOU ARE GETTING SO BIG!! MORE AND MORE HANDSOME TOO! AND A VERY GOOD ATHLETE!! LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!
XXOOXXOO

Anonymous said...

MY GOODNESS BOOGALOO! YOU ARE GETTING SO BIG!! MORE AND MORE HANDSOME TOO! AND A VERY GOOD ATHLETE!! LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!
XXOOXXOO