Friday, August 1, 2008

Hop On Pop

I have the best Dad in the whole big world!
Did you know he also makes a great jungle gym??


Check out my new trick!!!
I call it the upside-down-one-footed-peekabee-on-Dad's-Back.


But my favorite jungle gym game is called DADDY BOOM.
I get to jump up and down and go BOOM on Dad.


Sometimes Dad acts like he's going to stop playing DADDY BOOM
and I just push him right back down
and tell him MORE DADDY BOOM
because I know he's only kidding!


Dad and I sure do have fun playing DADDY BOOM.
And sometimes he BOOMS me!


Yep, I sure do love my Dad!

2 comments:

Mammaw said...

look how much fun yall are having! you make the best games in the world with dad! those smiles allllllll around prove it! love yall lots and lots!

Mammaw said...

P.S. yall just be careful and don't get hurt doing boom! love yall