Yesterday, I wanted to make Dada birthday card for his birthday today!
I grabbed my crayons and
asked Mom to help get me started.
She got me a piece of paper andI told her what I wanted on the card.
It says, "Happy birthday to the best dad in the world!"
And then I put my own decorative touches on it.
In addition to the card,I also wanted to make Dad an original finger painting
for him to frame and put up in his office!
But then Booboo wanted to make one tooand she started marking on MY artwork.
I told her that the white paper was MINE
and the pink one was hers.
Since Booboo marked on my masterpieceand I wanted Dad to have one from just me,
Mom got me another paper.
But then Booboo had to put her touches on that one too!!
I told Mom that Booboo was helping me too muchand would she please just let me do ONE painting by myself.
So she let Booboo play in her activity center.
Booboo wasn't very happy about that.
Finally, I was able to complete a masterpiece all by myself!
Uh, Mom...That painting was fun,
but it's all over my fingers and toes!!!
What a very fun time!I got to make cards for Dad AND get bubbles!
I'm very excited that Dad's birthday is today!
Happy Birthday, Dad!
There's lots more in store for you!
2 comments:
Thanks buddy! I love my Birthday cards! I love you very much and I cant wait to hang up my cards.
Dad
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DAD! what beautiful art work for a present--need to get a frame for those arms and legs too! love yall and miss you so much! will call later on
Post a Comment