
This morning, Dad grabbed my shades and my stroller
and we all headed out to the Zoo!
It's one of my all time favorites places to go!

The first thing we saw was this very big turtle
that was almost as big as me!

Then we went in to see
King Louie.

There was so much to point at and so much to see!

Look at this very beautiful bald eagle!

And did you know that there are 395 puddles at the zoo??
I know because I found every single one of them!

On our way out, we saw these lemurs just hanging out in the shade
and I decided that was a very good idea so we headed for home.

My big zoo adventure wore me out
and I didn't even finish my NUM before I had to close my eyes and rest!
2 comments:
That looks like a fun day. I love the zoo too!
such a fun time!! looking at all those animals and splashing in all those puddles sure does make a fellow tired, huh. love you so much!!!
Post a Comment