
The other night I told Boo-boo that we were going
to have dinner at my favorite restaurant with Memaw and Grandad
so she shouldn't fill up on her toes.

But do you know she didn't even listen to me and
she kept eating her toes all the way up until we went bye-bye??

But I was a very patient fellow and
was happy to wait to get some chips and salsa!!!

Plus I even got to sit next to Grandad and Dad
and I had a whole taco to myself!!!

I think when Boo-boo saw that she missed out
on all the nummy good food on the table,
she was very sorry she ate so much of her toes!
I guess she'll have to wait a while before she gets her own taco.
1 comment:
what a very fun night for tacos and boobootoes! mammaw & grandad have never seen ANY body so serious about toes OR salsa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gives a new meaning to NUM---that would be for the salsa, and NUMB--that would be for trying to get my feet that high!!!!!!!! love yall lots and lots!
Post a Comment