This weekend, Dad got my new boat out and I was very excited!I couldn't wait to try it out!
When we got to the pool, I jumped right in my boat!Then Dad told me that it would be
a lot more fun if we put the boat in the pool.
The water was a little cold at first,but then it was very much fun!
I had some swimming lessons with Dad...
And then I decided to entertain everyone at the poolby showing off some new moves!
Did you know that I do all my own stunts!!??I am a very brave fellow!
After my very short "Riley William Pool Stunt Show Spectacular"Mom decided it would be best if Dad and I just stuck to swimming
and saved the stunts for another day.
After I swam and swam and swamand raced boats with Booboo and did my stunt show,
I was ready to relax in the pool with my shades.
Yep, this is the life for me!
2 comments:
what a very fun day!!! you and dad sure look cool in your sunglasses...and those pool stunts! mammaw & grandad are so glad you like to swim!!! more to come! love you so much
That looks like so much fun! You're very brave to do all your own stunts!
Post a Comment