I love the great outdoors!
Last week, we walked up to Aunt Janet's in the very nice weather.
She has very big trees in her yard,
and I let her know how how pretty they all are.
Hmm, I think that by the end of summer,
I'll be able to climb this one!
YAY for Springtime!!!
Thanks, Aunt Janet for letting us visit and for fixing my bear's hat
and for all the cool water to drink!
See you again soon!
2 comments:
you have some of the best adventures and visiting aunt j is fun....i enjoy it too! so glad the days are getting warmer so you cam be in the great outdoors. love you lots and lots!
Hey Riley Man!
It was such a treat to have you, little sister, and Mom to stop by!!
I had such fun playing with you in the yard, because I am usually just working in it!!
Next time you come, we will sneak into the neighbors yard and play on their swingset!!
Come up anytime!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Post a Comment