Thursday, April 24, 2008

Outdoor Adventures

Everyone already knows that I love golf...


And I love football, too!
HUT 1, HUT 2....


Hmmm... I wonder if there's a way to combine the two?


Maybe I'll call it folf?
Or golfball?
Or maybe goofball!


It's much harder to hit a football with two golf clubs than it looks!


All that playing can make a fellow thirsty!
I wonder what else I can get into after I have a water break?


Well this is new!


Did you know that water is coming out of this thing??


And if I hold it like this,
I can cool off my baby feets!


Yep, I'm all wet!
I just love all my outdoor adventures!
And summer is just starting!

1 comment:

Aunt Janet B said...

Hey Riley Man!

You can do more outdoor adventures than anybody I know!!

Next time you get wet--I want to play with you!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox