This is my favorite bear. My friend Sharon got it for me when I still inside Mom's belly!
My bear sure is a good sleeping partner and even a pillow sometimes! Thanks Sharon! I sure do love my bear and I tell Mom and Dad all the time!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I'm glad you like your bear. I loved it the minute I saw it. I really miss watching the anticipation of your arrival with your mom. She would always read to you, play her ipod for you, and pay close attention to eat very healthy and drink plenty of water. I miss those days. You and Katelyn are very blessed to have such a special mom. Hopefully I can see you and your sister soon. Love, Sharon
3 comments:
I'm glad you like your bear. I loved it the minute I saw it. I really miss watching the anticipation of your arrival with your mom. She would always read to you, play her ipod for you, and pay close attention to eat very healthy and drink plenty of water. I miss those days. You and Katelyn are very blessed to have such a special mom. Hopefully I can see you and your sister soon. Love, Sharon
that's the best bear-friend a guy could have! love you so much!
Hey Riley Man!
Can I borrow your special bear sometime so I can have sweet dreams too?
You look like a sweet little angel sleeping with your bear!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Post a Comment