Sunday, April 6, 2008

I Like to Walk With the Animals

After my golf lesson, we all got loaded up into the car
and took a trip to the zoo!
It was my first time here all year!


You could tell it was spring time, too!
There was a very big field of daffodils that I got to wander around in...


But that got boring and I knew there were a ton of animals to see,
so I told Dad that we needed to go that way!



But all the animals were in these big cages...
I couldn't get nearly as close as I wanted to...


But Dad held me up so I could see all the monkeys!
They were pretty funny and I liked them.




And then Mom held me up so I could see the Rhinos!


After pushing baby sis all day, Dad was looking a little tired.
So I was happy to help!
I pushed sis all the way through the rest of the zoo!

What a very good spring day!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had a very busy weekend!

Mammaw said...

those animals are soooo lucky to have you and princess come see them! and how cute are you helping dad with the stroller?????!!!! i'm gonna say -- pretty darn cute! love you lots and lots!!!

Katie said...

it looks like you've been very busy! hope you had lots of fun at the zoo.

Anonymous said...

thanks for all your help buddy, I dont think I could have made it through the entire zoo without you! love you very much!

Dad

Aunt Janet B said...

Lions and Tigers---Oh MY!!

You are such a good helper--and cute to boot!!

Are you gonna push me around when I go to the zoo with you?? Hope so!!

Such a fun family outing!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox