Friday, March 7, 2008

I Start Packing

Since Mom and Dad said we wouldn't be living in our condo much longer,
I decided I would help them pack all of our stuff up.


After I helped pack a box,
I would write on it with a marker...
Let's see... I'm sure this is my stuff...


I was a very careful packer and used lots of newspaper.


I even had to take my fort down.
I didn't like that part at all...
Hopefully we can put it back up very soon!


And even Aunt Janet came over to help us pack!
She and I shared a snack on these cool plates she brought over.


And did you know that Baby Sis didn't even help at all??
She slept through all of it!


All that packing can make a fellow very thirsty!!


After I got almost all of our stuff packed up,
it was time to rest!
Dad said that for all my help,
I get to go play in the snow tomorrow!
Stay tuned for more adventures!

3 comments:

Aunt Janet B said...

Hey Riley Man!

You are a good packer!Grandad will appreciate your skills.

I will need your "expertise" the next time I move! I will keep your phone number handy so I can book you! Maybe Baby Sis will help next time!

Hope you enjoy the sled I sent over as much as my Brooke did. It was Brooke's when she was your age. (and she's 25yrs. old now!!!!)
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

I am sure that you were/are a big help.

Mammaw said...

LOOK AT THAT SWEET MAN! he can do anything! Don't know how you keep going as busy as you stay...i know it makes the rest of us a little tired on occassion but we'll hang in their with you!!! keep up the good work!!! love you lots and lots!