
Today I got to dye Easter eggs with Cousin James!

My Aunt Katie helped us too!
She was a very good helper.

That's my egg that I did all by myself with Memaw's help.
She drew an "R" on it just for me!

Baby Sis tried to help too,
but Mom said she was too little.
I guess she'll have to wait until next year!
I told her not to worry,
I didn't get to help Mom and Dad
last year.

Cousin James and I painted all those eggs....

I even painted Memaw a little bit!

And Cousin James painted his fingers with all that egg dye!

After we got done with all those eggs,
Memaw gave me my very own Easter basket
and told me that we going to have an Easter egg hunt.

I think I see one....

Yep! My very first egg on my very first Easter egg hunt!

I found another one right away and the chase was on for more!

But first, let me just put this right here...

Right along with the other egg I found...

Maybe I'll just put some blocks in my basket...
they're easier for me to find.

But Cousin James found lots of eggs!

I had Aunt Janet help me find
a couple eggs that were very high up...

All that egg hunting can wear a fellow out!

And then when Dad got off work,
I was very excited to show him my egg and
tell him all about my day!
Thanks Cousin James for the Egg-cellent Adventure!
5 comments:
Hey Riley Man!
You and Cousin James did an EGG-cellent job of coloring those eggs!
I am so proud of you guys teaching Katelyn how to dye eggs and how to paint your body with the markers!
You guys did wear me out during the egg hunt though!
You and James play really well together. Hope he can move closer someday!
Happy (early) Easter!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Looks like you guys had a great time. Good job finding those eggs cuz :)
and the egg-cellant adventures are just going to continue! what a fun time seeing the Easter bunny and hiding eggs and dying eggs and playing and playing! love you lots and lots!!!!
Easter Egg hunt how fun!
i had a great time on our egg-cellent adventure. i hope we can get together again very soon!
Post a Comment