
I love going to see Memaw and Grandad!
I can be as goofy as I want to be!
I can put blankets on my head
and walk around in my diaper if I want!

And I can use a bowl for a helmet and
run all over the place!

Plus, I even get to be in charge of the remote control!

I can load my backpack with all sorts of toys...

And then I can check out the pantry and
load my backpack with all sorts of snacks that are NUM!

And after I play very hard,
it's time for Riley Soup in the sink.

I even get to have bubbles!

Yep, it's always a whale of a good time at Memaw's!
2 comments:
Hey Riley Man!
You are such a busy man,that
I have to take my vitamins just to look/read your blog!
you are the sweetest little man!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
mammaw and granddad LOVE for you to come have adventures!!!! it makes us very happy to see you play and play and have such a good time. got a feeing this week will have some MORE fun adventures in store!!! love you lots and lots!
Post a Comment