Saturday, March 22, 2008

I Love the Great Outdoors

I sure am glad the weather is getting nice
and I can start going outside again!


There are a lot of great things to find in the great outdoors!
And Dad helps me find a lot of them...


Hmmm..
What's this we've found, Dad?


It looks like a great present for Mom!!


Here, Mom! I found a rock for you!
I'm sure I'll be finding more interesting things
when it gets warmer and warmer.

2 comments:

Mammaw said...

every present from you is a gem little man! and many adventures are in store for you as the weather gets warmer and summer gets here....can you say BOAT! love you lots and lots!

Aunt Janet B said...

hey Riley Man!

I think you need to find some worms (BIG, FAT ,JUICY ones), put them in your pocket, but DON"T tell Mom! That's just a guy thing that my nephews used to do to my sister! My baby girl only put flowers and jewels(aka: rocks) in her pockets, so I had it a little better on laundry day.

Sorry Mom, but he has to to do it!


wishing you good hunting!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox