Saturday, March 29, 2008

I Help With Laundry

See all these clean clothes???
Mom said I could help her put them away
and she promised it would be fun...


And boy it was fun!
She pushed me from room to room
in this basket and I laughed and laughed...


Uh-oh! We're all done...


Guess I'll just have to play and play now...


And I'll even say CHEESE for the camera!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi buddy, looks like you and mom are having tons of fun. Pretty soon, Katelyn will be in that basket with you!


Love Dad

Mammaw said...

hey there sweet man! what a helper you are and what fun you and mom have!! save some of that help for me and grandad cause we're on our way and will see you soon! love you lots and lots!

Aunt Janet B said...

Hey Riley Man!

You look like a really good helper!

I have tons of laundry that you can come help me with anytime!!


xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo