Sunday, March 9, 2008

I Go Walking in a Winter Wonderland

Yesterday, I got to go for a sled ride
with this cool sled that Aunt Janet let me borrow!


WHOA!!
Hold on, Dad!
I sure wish this thing had handles!!


After I rode that sled all over,
Dad said he was going to teach me how to make a snowball.


I made sure I paid very good attention.


After we made lots of snowballs,
Dad said to throw one to Mom so she could catch it.


But I couldn't throw that far so I let Dad do it.


Look at all this snow! It almost goes up to my belly button!
I wanted to try to walk around in it,
but it was a little too deep.


And then Dad said it was time to head back inside.


When we got back in,
I let him know I wasn't real happy about having my play time cut short.


Oh well.... At least I had more fun than Sis!
This is how she spent her snow day!!

Thanks for the sled, Aunt Janet!
It was very much fun!!

4 comments:

Mammaw said...

look at you and dad having soooo much fun!! so glad you got to play in the snow! thanks aunt j for letting Riley borrow Brookes' sled that is 25 years old! that's very special!! love yall lots and lots!

Anonymous said...

That looked like too much fun!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a fun snow day with your dad. Keep up the fun! See ya soon :)

Anonymous said...

thanks for playing w/ me in the snow buddy! next time you can pull me around in the sled!

love dad