Sunday, March 23, 2008

I Get a Visit from the Easter Bunny

I woke up this morning and
was very excited about what I found waiting for me.


Look at this big Easter basket full of stuff just for me!!


There were a ton of cars for me to play with
and I couldn't wait for Mom and Dad to open them.


And there was even a little race track too!


Here, Dad! Let's race!!
You take this one...


And I'll take this one...


After I beat Dad in lots of races,
I found something else very interesting in my basket...
But then Dad said that the Easter Bunny had
actually left all that candy for him.


I wasn't very convinced about that,
but then Dad showed me where it said on my basket
that all the candy was for him.
Since I can't read yet,
I guess I'll just have to take his word for it.


What a good Easter I had and
what a fun basket and cars I have too!

Happy Easter everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter to you too, buddy! Lots of kisses and will see you soon.

Katie said...

Happy Easter! Looks like a fun easter basket!

Aunt Janet B said...

Hey Riley Man!
whoa---that Easter basket was bigger than you!

I want to do the car race with you---looks like alot of fun!

And if the candy was chocolate,it was meant for Aunt J! Your Dad is gonna be in big trouble if he ate the chocolate!!! for paybacks... We will give baby sister (aka known as MOM) some and he will have to be up ALL night with her!!!

Sorry I didn't make it over yesterday, but "My baby girl" came home and I had to hide her eggs...and cook.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

see ya soon so we can race your new cars!