Here we are sharing Dad's lap at the hospital!
I did tell her, though, not to forget that I was here first....
I was very good at sharing the Daddy Chair with Katelyn.
I can't wait to squeeze her and play and play!
It's sure going to be fun teaching her all my tricks!
5 comments:
Congrats to you Cuz on your new baby sis. We are all going to have so much fun growing up together and playing. I can't wait to meet Cousin Katelyn. Love you guys. :)
YOu will be a great big brother.
Congratulations on becoming a big brother!
Love,
Aunt Katie
Hey Boo-Ga-Loo!! Congratulations on getting a baby sister!! She's so pretty and so lucky to have such a smart and handsome big brother!! Give her a kiss from Aunt Debbie!!
what a wonderful big brother you are! you are being such a good helper and teacher, and i know Katelyn can't wait till she can walk with you and play! love you lots and lots!
Post a Comment