
Today I thought I smelled something funny,
so I checked out baby sis's feets...

Yep, she's got two stinky feets!

Hello? Memaw?
Can I stay with you tonight?
And while I'm with you, maybe Mom and Dad can wash sis's feets...

Before I go, though...
I think I'll take a quick ride on the Daddy horse...

Giddy up, Dad!
5 comments:
hey sweet man! you can stay with mammaw any time at all! we've had a very fun night i think...running and playing blocks and reading stories and trying to share goldfish with bailey. not as much fun as riding the daddy horse, but still we have a good time...and i checked little sister's blog and she did get her feet washed today! yea! love you lots and lots!!
You are just TOO cute Boo-ga-loo!!! love you!!
You are going to be a great big bro!
Hey Riley Man!
You are really good at finding stinky feet!
Had fun watching you take care of little sister yesterday! You are the best big brother!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
you are too cute! love you!!
Post a Comment