Thursday, February 28, 2008

I'm A Very Busy Fellow

Ever since Baby Sis has come along,
I've been very busy!
I'm always helping around the house...
Mom, where's Dad?? I got his shoes for him!


Oh, Dad's in the shower?
Okay, I'll wait for him right here.


Here's your hat, too, Dad!
I'm such a good helper.


I also help Mom with Baby Sis.
What's that? The batteries on the swing are dying?
Don't worry! I'll push her!

I also make very important phone calls throughout the day.


What is it, Mom?
I've got a very important phone call from Babyland!!


And I talk to Memaw and Grandad everyday at breakfast.
It's always a very interesting conversation!


But my life isn't all work and no play!
I still love to play in my fort...


And I even find time to have lunch with Memaw.


Hmm... I think I'll have the mac and cheese...


And maybe an Oreo cookie for dessert!


I also even get out to dinner!
Last night, Aunt Keiran came to eat with me and
I rubbed noses with her.


Yep, I sure am a busy fellow these days!
All that activity can wear a guy out!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are my bestest little helper, love you with all my heart buddy!

dad

Anonymous said...

looks like you're a very busy little guy these days! glad to see that you're such a big helper!
aunt katie

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work, you are such a great helper.

Anonymous said...

Too cute baby boy. Keep us the good work! See ya soon. :)

Mammaw said...

what a sweet good helper you are! and that sweet smile never leaves your precious face! we'll do lunch again next week and you can check out the menu for your next lunch order. looking forward to tomorrow too so we can play and play! love you lots and lots!!!!

Aunt Janet B said...

Hey BIG GUY!!

You are such a good helper---wanna come to my house and help me???
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoAuntJ