Mom and Dad and Baby Sis and I all went out to dinnerthis weekend to celebrate a couple things.
First of all, Mom and Dad told me that we
sold the condo and they were very excited about that!
for our celebratory dinner?
I even got my own big glass and straw that I shared with Memaw.
5 comments:
and what a lot to celebrate! we sure did have a fun dinner last night and such a good time playing with you and PK. can't wait to see you with all the moving boxes when the packing starts!! don't worry, your's and PK's toys and things will be well taken care of! love you lots and lots!
you sure are getting big. I am so proud of you! Love ya!
Yay! Congratulations on selling your condo. Have fun house hunting!
Congrats guys!
Hey Riley Man!
Congrats on the sale!
Hope you move closer to me!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Post a Comment