
My very busy weekend started on Friday.
I decided to help Mom get a few things cleaned up.

Phew! That's all finished and the floors are clean!
Now what's next?

After I cleaned up the whole condo,
Memaw and Mom loaded me and baby sis up in the car
to go to Memaw's house.
I sat in the back seat and blew fish kisses at Mom.

When I was at Memaw's,
I also had my first tangerine!
It was very NUM!

And did you know that the third and fourth tangerines
were just as NUM as the first??

And then the next day,
Cousin Gus came over and
I got a chance to catch up with Uncle Reed.

And Cousin Gus and I played and played!

Thanks for coming over to play, Aunt Steph!
We'll see you again soon!
3 comments:
I hang a fun time hanging out with you cuz. See ya soon!
little rowdy man, you STAY busy all the time! so fun having the weekend with you and playing and reading and riley soup in the kitchen sink and bubbles and goldfish and learning new signs and EVERYTHING! love you lots and lots!
looks like you had a fun weekend! hope to see ya soon!
katie
Post a Comment