Thursday, February 14, 2008

I Get A Valentine

I started off having a very bad today
because I bumped my head.
Mom gave me this ice pack to help it get all better...


But then my day got a whole better when Aunt Janet
came over and brought me a Valentine's Day card!!


And she also brought me my very own puppy
that says I WUF YOU!


Thanks for my Valentines and
I hope everyone else had a good Valentine's Day too!

4 comments:

Mammaw said...

what a very fun day!!!! well, except for finding the corner of the wall with your little head. you are a very happy valentine for us all!!! and we all WUFF you lots!

Anonymous said...

Hey Riley happy Valentines Day! We love you and hope your mom feels better soon.

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day little man! Big Hugs and Kisses to you! We love you!

Aunt Janet B said...

I had so much fun with you yesterday! Thanks for the hugs and the eskimo kisses!
sorry about the bump on your head.

You are so sweet to your little sister, sharing your dog with her.
You are my SPECIAL Valentine

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo