to go for a walk with lots and lots of people.
But this was no ordinary walk!
We were walking to help the
Louisville chapter of the Alzheimer's Association.
Since I don't have a job yet,
I got Mom and Dad to make a donation in my name!
This is my Great-Memaw.
Mom said that we were walking for her.
I never did know her, but she sure was special to a lot of people!
It was a very nice day for a walk.
Plus we even got to walk by the river!
But this was no ordinary walk!We were walking to help the
Louisville chapter of the Alzheimer's Association.
Since I don't have a job yet,
I got Mom and Dad to make a donation in my name!
This is my Great-Memaw.Mom said that we were walking for her.
I never did know her, but she sure was special to a lot of people!
It was a very nice day for a walk.
Plus we even got to walk by the river!
After we walked, Dad let me play on this big chicken for a while!
Look at how tall this chicken was!
Then we went to Steak and Shake for some late breakfast!I was all ready for a hamburger and a chocolate milkshake...
But, Dad, this tastes a lot like applesauce instead!!
I guess I'll have to wait until next year for a burger.

3 comments:
soooo very proud of yall. can't even begin to tell you how much. and it looks like rowdy man had a great time in the park! you'll have a very busy year 'next year' with all the things mom and dad say you can do next year...mammaw can't wait! love yall lotsssssss!!
Bless you all for walking for a great cause!!
Riley, your Great-Memaw was a great lady and she would have adored you. Don't you think your mom looks just like your Great-Memaw? Beautiful.
Love y'all very much!
what a great cause to walk for. good for you for getting out and doing it!
Post a Comment