Sunday, September 2, 2007

I Meet Some Beautiful Girls And Learn About Crushes

Tonight, I got to meet three very beautiful girls!
This is Nicolette!
She's my friend Cindi's daughter.
I didn't get to spend a whole lot of time with her
because she had to go to work,
but I smiled when she picked me up!!


And this is Savanah!
I couldn't take my eyes off her or her necklace!


And Alexis is the youngest!
We played and played all night!


Here I am with Cindi!
I've known her since I was in Mom's belly.


Yep, I sure am having a ball with all these beautiful girls!


Cindi even put a blanket outside for me
and I played and played while Dad grilled their food.


I really liked hanging out with Alexis
and gave her lots of hugs and kisses.
I'm sure that I have to see her again soon!

3 comments:

Mammaw said...

what a fun time you had! and wow! you did meet some beautiful girls...you have very good taste! tell Cindy hi from mammaw & grandad and to come visit soon. lots of love!!!

Anonymous said...

Those beautiful girls sure were lucky to get to meet the Boo-ga-loo!! Love you!!

cindi said...

We loved having you guys over for the cookout. Thanks Ryan for grilling! The girls can't quit talking about how cute Riley is and I keep saying, "I TOLD YOU!". Mammaw & grandad, we would love to come visit anytime!. Talk to you soon.