Tuesday, May 22, 2007

You Wouldn't Believe How Big I'm Getting

Yep - I'm sure getting big!
I get to hang out with Daddy and
stay up all night and watch TV....
or at least I get to stay up until my bed time....

Look at me!
I can even stand up by myself.
With the help of my jumper...

Would you believe that I can sit without
even being in my big boy chair now?

I hear the girls like a fella with good balance!
And who could resist this cute face?!

All this growing can make a fellow sleepy.
Yep, I sure am getting bigger....
BUT - I don't think I'll EVER be too
big for afternoon naps.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sitting up all by yourself, what a big boy. Good job. Love You!

Max Fam said...

I love that jumping seat swing thing - that is so cute! I'm going to have to get me one of those. Do you recommend it? I can't believe how cute he is - when do I get to see you guys?

Anonymous said...

My goodness how fast you are growing!! Sure love you!!
aunt debbie

Anonymous said...

wow! what a big boy already sitting up by himself! time sure does fly!

Mammaw said...

and look at those legs getting a work out, too! sooooo cute! mammaw and grandad can't believe how big you are getting. happy birthday! today you are 5 months old! mom and dad, sounds like a cake to me! love yall!