Monday, May 14, 2007

My First Race (Outside of Mom's Belly...)

>YAWN!!<
Mom and Daddy woke me up early on Saturday morning.
They told me about a race through the Louisville Zoo.
Maybe I'll get to see a real live lion!

Wait a second!! A race?!
Wow! Better start stretching....

One of my friends from UPS where Daddy works was there too.
I told Keiran I would keep her fingers for her while she ran the race.

Mom told me that next time, I'll be able to run with them.
Apparently, my current wheels aren't rated for such high speeds.
But Daddy said he was going to get me a new stroller that can handle these races!

While Mom, Daddy and Keiran were running,
I got to hang out with my Aunt Elece.
She sure is lots and lots of fun!

After they won the race, we got to see some of the animals
but I started to get a little sleepy and hungry so we left the zoo.
I know I'll be able to play with the lions next time.

What a good day that was!
Can't wait 'til I can be part of the action too!
Thanks to Keiran and Aunt E for coming to see me!!

4 comments:

Mammaw said...

These pictures are great! Looks like everyone had a great time. Love the picture of Dad and Riley at the zoo!!!!

Max Fam said...

Dana! You look great and sooooo soooo skinny! I'm thrilled for this walrus-like figure that has become my body to start racing again! Can't wait to have play dates w/ Riley and our little guy. Only 8 weeks to go. Sigh. Sigh. Sigh.

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful family!! so dana, you AND ryan won the race??
aunt debbie

Anonymous said...

I had a good time too Riley, next time we will check out more animals.
Love ya
Elece