Thursday, May 24, 2007

Happy 5 Months to Me

Guess what??!!
I turned 5 months old today!!
Happy Birthday to ME!
The day started out by me updating my blog.
I had to write about my balloon.
It popped later, but I'll get another one soon!

Then I took it easy in my swing for a little while.
Playing with Mom all day sure does wear me out!

Look! Here I am in my birthday suit!

When Daddy got home,
we all went for a stroll outside.

My swing at home isn't nearly this much fun!
I need to get one of these and SOON!
It made me laugh and laugh.

Daddy even joined me on the swings for a while.
My feet don't touch the ground like his do yet,
but at the rate I'm growing, they will soon!

I liked it better when Daddy was pushing me though...

Then it was tub time!
I sure do love the water!!!

After relaxing in the tub, it was bed time.
What a full day!
But Mom told me the best thing...
I get Daddy for three whole days in row!
YAY! Stay tuned for more adventures!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Five months already. You are getting so big. And that swing looked like lots of fun. Aunt Steph and GusGus loves you!

Katie said...

Looks like you loved the swing. I love swinging too! we'll have to swing on my swingset when you come down! love- cousin james

Anonymous said...

Happy 5 months to YOU!!
lordy you are a cutie-patootie!!!!
love you!