Mom and I both are finding out exactly how long my reach is getting!
Everything I can reach I just know was put there for me
and that means it's mine!
Hmm... I just know I left my lion
- or
something -
in Mom's purse... I'm sure of it!

Hey - Mom's ipod!
I'm sure my lion would love to listen to it too!

What's this?
Must be a new a chew toy for me...
(At least I thought it was but Mom took
it away right before I got it in my mouth.)

Yummy!
I love grapes...
At least I'm sure I will when I get some teeth.

I'm sure that I've heard of edible flowers before...
Yuck!
Those flowers must not be made of plastic!

I think I'll give Daddy a call at work...
MOM? What's the number??

Just wait until my arms get a little bit longer
and my legs get a little stronger...
Watch out world!!!
1 comment:
that sweet innocent face! the world is his! love and hugs, mammaw
Post a Comment