
Guess what this is?

It's my HAIR!!
Daddy played barber when Mom went out for a little while.
Boy was she surprised when she got home!!

I almost made it 5 months without a haircut,
but it was getting in my eyes and I didn't like that!

Just as cute as ever, aren't I??
Daddy did a great job!
4 comments:
Oh, how cute! Dad did a good job. Very glad he didn't cut it too short so that baby face is still there! Those eyes really show up now. Love yall and see you later today!
He's looking cute as ever! His little eyes really do stand out more now.
What a handsome fellow! Love that haircut. Love you. See you soon!
I can't wait to get a big boy hair cut like my cousin Riley. I think it might be a while though since I don't have any hair. Oh well! See ya soon cuz! I love you.
Post a Comment