Daddy and I played in my first golf outing.
It was for UPS to benefit United Way.
I got to drive the cart all around!!
But we couldn't stay the whole day.
Daddy said I'd have to wait until
next year to play a whole round.
Here's Daddy with the people who played on his team...
Ron, James and Ken.
And here's Aunt Keiran, Brandon, Patrick and Adam.
Don't worry guys, next year I'll be there to help!
It was for UPS to benefit United Way.
I got to drive the cart all around!!
But we couldn't stay the whole day.
Daddy said I'd have to wait until
next year to play a whole round.
Here's Daddy with the people who played on his team...Ron, James and Ken.
And here's Aunt Keiran, Brandon, Patrick and Adam.Don't worry guys, next year I'll be there to help!

1 comment:
Awesome looking groups...yall need the Rowdy Man, though. Look how he's trying to drive that cart. Just wait till next year! Yeah Riley!!!! love and hugs, mammaw
Post a Comment