First, on Thursday, Mom left me with Daddy and
we went to see Grandma D while Mom went out with all the girls.

Some very important people came in all the way from
Mississippi to help Mom celebrate her birthday weekend.
Here Mom is with Memaw, Aunt JuJu and Aunt Margaret.

And some other very important people
came to meet mom for dinner too!

Here are Mom and Daddy having too
much fun without me!
Mom said that I went with her and Dad last year,
but I was in her belly so I really don't remember it.
But I did have lots and lots of fun
staying home with Grandad and Cousin James.

Mom called to check on me lots.
I'm telling her which horse to bet on....

And they're off!!
Go Baby Go!!!
Everyone finally got home and James and I
sure were glad to see them!

Thanks for the fun day of playing, Cousin James!

Aunt Margaret played with me for a while
before I went to bed too!
I love to play and play!
She even taught me a new song....

Here I am with Daddy trying to get settled down
to take a snooze for the night.

The next day was
Derby Day and we all got
dressed up again and all the people with teeth
got to have a really good Derby Brunch downtown!

Here I am with a whole bunch of roses on race day.

Mom says that Daddy and I were the
best looking guys at the whole place!

Aunt Margaret is the best cook my mommy knows
and I agree! In fact, here I am chewing on one of her
famous knuckle sandwiches.

Cousin James got to eat all the good food too!
(He has teeth and is a much bigger boy than me.)

Thanks Memaw and Grandad for such a good weekend!
We love you!

Now time to crash back in the big bed and
get back to my regular routine!
3 comments:
that's a tired little guy! what a wonderful weekend! wish Grandad had been able to take pictures of his babysitting adventure while we were at Oaks on Friday...or maybe not? HA! these are great pics and i know there are more to come. love yall, mammaw
Very cute looks like fun was had by all!
Elece
how cute. i love all the pictures. we had a great time seeing you all. katie and cousin james
Post a Comment