I had such a good adventure with my
Aunt Elece and Uncle Steve yesterday!
I took them plus Mom and Daddy to the river
and we had a cookout with
Memaw and Grandad on the big boat!
It was lots and lots of fun, but GUESS WHAT???!!!
Mom forgot my camera!!!
Please! Please! Please!
Don't ever do that again, Mom!!
Thanks Uncle Steve and Aunt Elece for coming to play with me!
Next time, I promise I'll make sure Mom has the camera!
Aunt Elece and Uncle Steve yesterday!
I took them plus Mom and Daddy to the river
and we had a cookout with
Memaw and Grandad on the big boat!
It was lots and lots of fun, but GUESS WHAT???!!!
Mom forgot my camera!!!
Don't ever do that again, Mom!!
Thanks Uncle Steve and Aunt Elece for coming to play with me!
Next time, I promise I'll make sure Mom has the camera!
1 comment:
And don't forget to bring it this weekend...there could be a swim in Riley's future. love yall!
Post a Comment