Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Everyday Is An Adventure

The day started with Memaw coming over to play and play
with me while Mom went out for a while.

I'd had so much fun in the morning,
I decided to take an afternoon nap.

The only thing about afternoon naps though,
is sometimes I wake up in a different place than where I fell asleep.

But it turned out to be great because
I was with Memaw, Grandad and Mom
and we all got to eat lunch on the river.

Boy, it was so hot, my hair went totally flat!
Mom even took my shirt off and let me go almost nakee butt!

Lunch was definitely the highlight of the day because after that,
we went shopping.
I kept asking Mom:
Are we done yet?
How about now?
Where's Dad?
Are we done?
How much longer?
When are we leaving?
When's Dad coming home?
When are WE going home?
Can I have something?
When are we going home?
Can we go now?
Will Dad be home when we get there?
Are we done yet?
>SIGH<

All that running around makes a fellow tired...

But sometimes, it can make a fellow very MAD!!!
I wanted to stay up and watch American Idol too...

Well... maybe I'll just have a little snack...
and rock for a little bit....
and... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

3 comments:

Mammaw said...

And every day IS a GREAT adventure! Riley is a very good shopper, though, he just needs to be out of his seat so he can check out the shelves. And the captain outfit is a must for his pcitures next time -- if it still fits! love yall lots! mammaw

Anonymous said...

Riley... Shopping with your momma is ALWAYS an adventure! But hey it looks like you had a fun day!

I can't wait to meet you in July!!
Victoria!

Anonymous said...

that looks fun. i like to try to get mom to let me out of the cart and grab as much stuff as i can all at once. -james
riley's looking so cute. those cute lil cheeks are definitely filling out these days. very cute :)- katie