Thursday, June 10, 2010

T Rexes and Triceratops and Stegosaurus... OH MY!

One dad, Mom and Dad told us they had something
very special in store for us so we needed to rest up.


I think Boo was expecting more than just popcorn...
but then.......


There was a BIG T REX!!!!!
That was very exciting!!!
The mom T Rex roared so loud that I even had to cover my ears!


Then there was a torosaurus.


And one of my favorites...
Triceratops!!
I told Dad I wanted to ride that triceratops,
but he said that it was a little too big for me.



At least I can ride this turtle at the zoo!!


And Boo can almost ride that turtle,
but I think mostly she just likes leaning on it.


And did you know what else the zoo has besides turtles, now?
Stegosaurus! Another one of my favorites!!!


The zoo also has this big T Rex too!
It was just a little bit scary,
but I got up close to look at those big teeth!


But Boo didn't want to.
She was really afraid of the T Rex so I held her hand
all the way through.
I'm a good big brother.

1 comment:

Mammaw said...

WOW! WHAT GREAT ADVENTURES TO GET TO SEE ALL THOSE DINOS! I KNOW YOUR FAVORITE-- MORRIS THE STEGOSAURUS! YOU ARE SUCH A GOOD BROTHER TO BE THERE FOR BOO,TOO. LOVE YOU LOTS!!