Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Mom Slacks Off Again So I'll Catch You Up

We'll start with Easter.
Boo and I got to sit outside to dye eggs for the Easter Bunny.


I was very careful with my eggs.


I liked dipping the eggs in lots of different colors!
Dad even helped too!


Mom wanted to help too.
I was happy to let them help,
but they were taking my eggs!


After we got done with the dye,
we put stickers on them.
I just knew the Easter Bunny was going to love them!


And look!!
The next morning, he filled my Easter basket with
Thomas trains and candy!!!


Plus, later on at church,
I even won a cool tent!!


The Easter Bunny is one cool bunny!


I was very happy with all my loot!!


Yay for Easter!!!

1 comment:

Mammaw said...

AND YOU WON THE GRAND PRIZE TOO!!!!! YAAAAYYYY! GOOD JOB! LOVE YOU SO MUCH!