Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Dad Gets a Special Valentine

My sis, Boo, and I do just about everything together.
On this day, I thought it would be a good idea
for us to make Dad a special Valentine
and she agreed.


I love Boo very much
but sometimes she just doesn't take
things nearly as serious as I do.


But eventually she quit messing around
trying to put beads in her eyes and
we got down to business.


Mom had lots of decorations for us.


I carefully placed each pompom and
heart and bead and string of glitter glue.


And Boo decorated hers in her way.


She pointed and Mom glued.


I think they turned out perfect!
Happy Valentine's Day, Daddy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely perfect! Thanks for my wonderful Valentines! I love you.

Dad

Mammaw said...

could anything be more perfect!! great job!!! Dad, you're lucky guy! love you all so much!