Thursday, February 11, 2010

I Discover That My Mom Can Be a Slacker

Well faithful blog-fans... I'M BACK!!!
Mom has really been slacking off on my blog
and I sat her down and had a talk with her.
She promised to do a lot better from now on.
I told her to just highlight the past few months (like when I turned 3!)
and then pick up the pace from there. So hold on tight!
Here's a whirlwind of stuff!!


Okay, way back in December,
my cousin James came to see me and we had a ton of fun!


Then Boo and I got to help
Memaw and Grandad pick out a Christmas tree!


It looked very good decorated!


And one day my friend Isabelle came over so we could
make some decorations for her tree and for my tree.


We had so much fun with all the glitter glue!!


And look!!
These are the ornaments that we helped
Anna and Mom make!


Next it was my birthday party!!
There were lots of good friends, big presents and of course...


lots of yummy food!!!


Thanks to everyone for all my great birthday gifts!!


After my birthday party,
we were off to see Santa!!
Boo didn't like Santa so she doesn't have a picture.


Christmas morning finally came
and just look at our Merry Christmas tree!


Boo got me Thomas the Tank Engine for Christmas!!
Thomas is Number 1!


And then came the best thing of all!
A couple weeks after Christmas,
Dad came home with Charlie!!


He's the best dog ever!!


My friend Isabelle also had a birthday party.
We had pizza together.


I sure did like hanging out with all the girls...


Uh-oh!
Busted!!


It was fun helping Isabelle
and her daddy open all the presents!


Anna is one of my favoritest people to hang out with.


Then Boo had a birthday party and turned 2!!
Mom made these great chocolate cupcakes!


And everyone knows how much I love cupcakes!


Then Boo and I had a ton of fun making valentines!
Some special people will be getting a surprise in their mailbox soon!

Okay - we're all caught up!
And don't worry.... Mom promises to STAY caught up!

3 comments:

Mammaw said...

WOW! And WHEW! mom, you did a great job getting things caught up!!!!!!!!!! And all the pictures show something very special too: GETTING BIGGER AND BIGGER! Can't believe how little Rowdy Man has grown!!!! hope we're on the list to get a special valentine! love you all very much!!!

Mammaw said...

PS: mom picked a great picture for your blog!!! you are so handsome! and i think Charlie is a very lucky puppy to have you and Booboo for pets! I love you!!!

Anonymous said...

love you buddy!

dad