Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I Ensure a Bathnight....

The other day, we went into the backyard
and Booboo and I decided that even though
we'd had a bath at lunch time,
we wanted another one.


I told her I knew a perfect way to make sure
we got to play in the bubbles again....


DIRT!


Booboo really liked my idea and dug right in!


It sure was fun making dust clouds!


I think I got a pretty good dusting on myself!


Then it was off to get hot and sweaty
going down my slide!


Yep, I'm a man with a plan!


All that hard work paid off
and wouldn't you know we got 2 baths in 1 day!

1 comment:

Mammaw said...

A MAN WITH A PLAN! AND IT'S WONDERFUL WHEN IT COMES TOGETHER! HOW MUCH FUN TO GET A BATH WITH BUBBLES, PLAY IN THE DIRT AND THEN GET MORE WATER AND BUBBLES?? HEY, SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE LEARNING ABOUT SCIENCE... WATER, BUBBLES, DIRT, MORE WATER EQUALS FUN! KEEP HAVING FUN!! LOVE YOU SO MUCH!